DeltaLINK is the PC software for setting up and downloading data from GP2, GP1 and DL6 data loggers.
What’s new in DeltaLINK 3.8
- FT1 sensor type:
- Addition of the FT1 tension and temperature sensor type to the GP2, GP1 and DL6 standard program types.
What’s new in DeltaLINK 3.7
- GP2 program type:
- New recording type: Full ACSE implementation of the Penman-Monteith Evapotranspiration
- Add validation check (GP2) to ensure persistent variables are not written to frequently as the flash has a write cycle limit.
- Fix bug where using the totalizer in control conditions did not reset the total on entry of the state (activate of de-active)
- Fix a bug that did not install 32bit MS VC++ Redistributables if the 64bit MS VC++ redistributables where already installed.
- Include DL4CmdLine 1.7 update which:
- Adds the ability to convert DT6 files to tab separated text files
- Updates the command line handler to fix a bug introduced with the latest build tools. In 1.5 command line parameters where not processed correctly.
- Fixed auto window sizing on the errors dialog.
- Fixed a few broken links in the help.
GP2 SDI-12 support
DeltaLINK 3.2 and later provides support for SDI-12 sensors with GP2 Logger. It includes Firmware Upgrade to version 2.10, which is the first SDI-12 capable GP2 firmware version.
- All GP2s have a SDI-12 input channel and the firmware 2.10 upgrade can be applied retrospectively to any GP2 logger
- DeltaLINK 3.2 cannot be used to program GP2s running firmware 2.00. If you do not wish to upgrade to GP2 firmware 2.10, you can download DeltaLINK 3.1.2 from the Support / Software Downloads page at www.delta-t.co.uk
- SDI-12 is not available for GP1 or DL6 loggers and DeltaLINK 3.2 is fully compatible with GP1 and DL6 firmware 1.48
|Download DeltaLINK 3.8 – for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10|