PR2 Profile Probe
· Soil moisture content - not just trends
· Low salinity and temperature sensitivity
· Portable meter option for convenient multi-site measurement
· Dedicated DL6 Data Logger option for continuous monitoring
· Out of the box solution - supplied with soil calibrations for common soil types
· IP68 protected connectors for versatile connectivity
· Uses access tubes for easy probe insertion and removal
No other soil moisture probe system enables you to monitor your soil water profiles with such ease and flexibility. Install an access tube into the soil, insert the PR2 Profile Probe and press the HH2 [Read] button to display an instantaneous reading, or connect the PR2 to a data logger (DL6 or DL2e) and leave the system to record soil moisture changes over time.
The PR2 Profile Probe is built around newly patented sensing technology which provides unprecedented performance in all soil types, with minimal influence from either salinity or temperature. The PR2/4 model measures soil moisture at 4 depths down to 40cm or the PR2/6 measures at 6 depths down to 100cm.
The PR2 Profile Probe access tube requires an installation hole 27mm in diameter, allowing easy installation and minimal soil disturbance. Access tubes are manufactured to strict tolerances and are exceptionally strong and durable in the soil. Correct installation is essential and we recommend the use of our specially designed augering equipment.
The PR2 Profile Probe is available in two sizes to measure to a depth of 40cm or 100cm.
The PR2/4 has sensing elements at 10/20/30/40cm
The PR2/6 has sensing elements at 10/20/30/40/60 and 100cm
Complete Auger Kit
Access tube installation is vital.
Click here for information about our augering equipment
|HH2 Moisture Meter - Readout Unit
|DL6 Soil Moisture Data Logger
|GP2 Advanced Data Logger and Controller