Delta-T Devices solar radiation sensors are well suited to scientific research, meteorological applications and commercial PV monitoring.
The uniquely designed and patented SPN1 Sunshine Pyranometer and BF5 Sunshine Sensor provide innovative measurement solutions for a range of solar energy and meteorological applications. Both instruments provide three key outputs – global radiation, diffuse radiation, and sunshine duration.
Applications include meteorology, climate change, agronomy, plant science, cloud cover research, building energy management and air pollution studies.
- Global (Total) and Diffuse irradiance in W.m-2
- WMO sunshine threshold: 120 W.m-2 direct beam
- Global and diffuse radiation
- PAR, energy or Lux outputs
- Sunshine Status
- Solar Energy Flux Sensor (5m cable)
- PAR Quantum Sensor- High quality silicon photodiode, in a rugged waterproof housing.
- Dome solarimeter
- WMO Class 2
- Incident and reflected radiation
- Dome Net Radiometer
- UVA Sensor with preamplifier (5m cable)
- UVB Sensor with preamplifier (5m cable)
- UVAB Sensor with preamplifier (5m cable)