It'sbeen almost thirty years since Delta-T launched the first version of WinDIAS image analysis sytem for plant research. It is now in use at institutes and research facilities all around the world. The release of WinDIAS 3 has allowed us to incorporate many new features and enhancements, whilst retaining very popular features and capabilities of the original WinDIAS
· high quality camera with easy USB interface
· compatibility with other devices, including USB microscopes and scanner
· adjustable illumination on Standard and Rapid Systems
· conveyor on Rapid System for very high throughput
· enhanced software capability, batch process, three colour threshold selection
· measure leaf area, length, width, perimeter, object count and more
· 'virtual conveyor' processing of batched images
See Below for Details of WinDIAS
Designed principally for the measuremenst of plant diseases, the new WinDIAS 3 leaf area meter can also be used to determine other features of interest on many different images, from micrographs to aerial photographs.
One of the key features of the Stanard and Rapid Systems is adjustable illumination, made possible with the light box (two independent lamps) and the overhead lighting rig with four independent lamps that can be moved and angled as needed. Such flexible illumination makes it possible for certain feaures on a subject to be viewed more fully and can make image analysis possible.